Get Free ($199 value) Access to Thrive’s Online Gardening Academy Now!Creation, Agriculture , Health
Contributed by: Thrive for Good
We are on a mission to teach the world to grow nutrition.
Based on our successful projects in Africa, we understand that growing nutritious food helps people stay healthier longer and regenerates our environment. We also know that with food prices rising dramatically and visible shortages in food supply, more and more people are interested in gardening and growing their own food.
That’s why we created this course. And as a special thank you for your generous support, we want to offer it to you for FREE (valued at $199), no strings attached.
You don’t need any existing gardening knowledge to succeed. You’ll learn step-by-step how to do it right, from soil preparation to bountiful harvest. We even teach you how to cook what you grow to prevent disease and live a longer, healthier life.
The Thrive Gardening Academy is a series of comprehensive video lessons taught by organic gardener Phil Nauta. Phil grew up working for his parents in their garden center in southern Ontario in the ‘90s and has been a donor and supporter of Thrive’s work since 2013. He was so inspired by Thrive’s work that he joined our team to help create this training academy for people like me and you.
By taking this course you can discover how to:
- Nourish your body with the most nutrient-packed veggies and herbs.
- Spend less at the grocery store for better quality food.
- Enjoy incredible flavor of freshly grown and harvested foods – there is nothing quite like it.
- Experience the peace of mind and physical well-being of spending time in the garden.
- Do your part to green our world by using easy, affordable, organic growing techniques.
- So, if you’re inspired to make this year the year to grow your own nutritious, organic foods, sign up for your free access today!
“This feels like a dream come true. I know this Academy will enrich my growing experiences. Most importantly, it will help me to grow healthier plants that in turn feed my body and my soul. All in all, it’s Friday night and I just signed up, so you can only guess what I’m doing all weekend.” — Dave, Toronto, ON
Organic Gardening is our passion, and it might just be yours too.
Sign up and learn more here: https://www.thriveforgood.org/free-course